Best Personal Loan Rates
Personal loans are smaller loans than a mortgage and are generally used to finance a new or used car or other vehicles, small renovations to a home, consolidation of debt, to finance a holiday of one kind or another, in fact you can borrow for almost any worthwhile purpose.
- A personal loan is of a shorter repayment term than a mortgage. Instead of being for ten, twenty five or even thirty years, a personal loan term is usually for between one and five years.
A personal loan can also be used to consolidate a number of other loans into one. This will allow you to make one payment instead of many. This type of loan is also called a debt consolidation loan it is a way of taking multiple debts and consolidating them into a single loan, subject to a single interest rate generally with a single monthly repayment. Instead of having to manage repayments to multiple banks and financial institutions, a debt consolidation loan allows you to deal with a single lender which gives you control over your debts.
- You can use a personal loan to pay for and book your Holiday then it’s time to think about money access (particularly if travelling overseas) and travel insurance, this can be used in the package. At Mortgage Fastrack we can assist you with a range of money access options, plus organise your travel insurance, so all you need to do is pack your bags and your passport and go!
Other ideas for best personal loan rates
- Caravan or motorhome
- Education or study
- A Wedding
- Small startup business loan.
- You can enquire about both secured and unsecured best personal loan rates. The difference is, secured loans use residential real estate, a motor vehicle or other assets as security on the loan. Unsecured loans are used for any worthwhile purpose and don’t require any security, we will ensure the fees and charges are very competitive.
- We can calculate your repayments and provide you with an indication of how much your loan repayments will be based on the amount of money you would like to borrow.
- We can help you compare what best personal loan rates are available with features and benefits, locking in the best interest rate will help keep your ongoing costs low while you financing the purchase you want.
You can choose a Variable personal loan
A variable personal loan is an interest rate that is subject to change. As a result your repayments may vary during the life of your loan.
Keep in mind that many variable personal loans allow you to make extra repayments on your loan so as to repay it early. Some also allow you to access these funds via a redraw facility and use them for other purposes.
Or a Fixed personal loan
A fixed personal loan is a fixed interest rate; therefore you have certainty as your repayments will not change for the entire term of the loan.
Fixed personal loans offer stability. You know exactly how much your repayment is each month which helps your budgeting.
Most fixed personal loans do not allow you to make extra repayments towards your loan in order to repay it early. However those that do will charge additional fees which could outweigh the benefit of early repayment.
So take ownership of the keys to your new car or plan your next dream holiday or any other worthwhile purpose for our best personal loan rates.
Call John Hartney on 0412 661 188
for any questions you may have on personal loans